Go Back   CALIFORNIA FIREFIGHTER.com- The California Fire Service Network > SECONDARY SECTION > IN MEMORY OF CALIFORNIA'S FALLEN

Notices

Old 11-20-2017, 21:08
Super Moderator

Default Thomas De Bartoli, Sacrmaento City Fire and Stanislaus Consolidated Fire District

Heaven gained a bright shinny star, Captain Thomas Michael DeBartoli "Mike" 55, of Tracy, California, passed away on November 1st, 2017 at his home with his family by his side. Mike lost his four-year battle with ALS (Lou Gehrig's disease). Mike was the fifth of six siblings born in Benton Illinois to Thomas and Helen DeBartoli on January 17, 1962. He attended school in Benton until the family moved to Pontiac, Illinois so his father could further his career in the department of corrections. Mike went to Pontiac Township High School where he played on the high school basketball team. In 1982, he attended school at Illinois Central College and played basketball on the state championship team.

After college, Mike followed his older sister Debbie out to California to pursue a career in fire services. Mike was in fire services for 28 years. He was a volunteer for two years, and then with Sacramento Fire Department for 16 years as a fireman, engineer, and captain. After ten years, he retired from Stanislaus Consolidated Fire District as a captain in 2015.

He married Jodie Foster in 1990 and had two children from his first marriage. He later married Gina Gutierrez in 2015 who had two children of her own. Mike loved his family and he loved helping people. Mike was a captain for 16 years, and was also a member of several task forces as well as a member of the Urban Search and Rescue (USAR) team. Mike had certifications and credentials in high rise operations, HAZMAT FRO, boat operations, EVOC, and was a WMD adjunct instructor.
OUR DISCLAIMER- The views and opinions posted on this website are solely those of the original authors, news source or registered members. These views and opinions do not represent those of Californiafirefighter.com (CAFF.com), Admin, their advertisers or any associated companies or vendors.
OUR EMAIL- californiafirefighter@hotmail.com
Old 11-23-2017, 21:52

Default Re: Thomas De Bartoli, Sacrmaento City Fire and Stanislaus Consolidated Fire District

RIP Captain DeBartoli. Your stellar career was cut short by a devastating illness. May the Angels meet you and guide you to where you came from.
Old 11-30-2017, 09:27
Banned

Default Thomas De Bartoli, Sacrmaento City Fire and Stanislaus Consolidated Fire District

R.I.P.
Old 12-02-2017, 18:37

Default Re: Thomas De Bartoli, Sacrmaento City Fire and Stanislaus Consolidated Fire District

RIP Brother
Old 12-03-2017, 22:28

RIP Brother.
My comments are my personal opinion, based on my life experiences and training. They are not to be construed as legal advice as I am not an attorney and if you act on any of the information I provide in my comments, you do so at your own risk!!